E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was giving my friend a ride home the other night because he was piss ass drunk as a favor. I mean, I had to, he's my best friend. Next thing you know, he pukes all over the carpet in my backseat. I had pillows in the backseat, and they took most of the puke, so I threw those out (he owes me pillows), but I can't get the ****in' stink out of my car. I put a bunch of carpet cleaner stuff on it, scrub scrub scrub, and I sprayed half a bottle of febreze, and it's still there. Any ideas guys? It smells horrible in my car.

·
Likes Supermodels
2,358 Posts
let the bastard buy u a new car. :hmm:

·
Registered
151 Posts
bimmerrocks said:
let the bastard buy u a new car. :hmm:
:werd:

Stanley Steamer carpet cleaning. You need to soak that sucker and have it sucked out!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, he's already buying me new pillows, that's a start...I just need a way to get rid of that ****in' smell.

·
Registered
151 Posts
kpeng said:
Pet Deodorizer....works?
Dude, you need to have that thing pulled out of the car with something lika a wet vac after you've saturated it. The best way is to have a device with hot water and suction that will pull it out. Stanley Steamer provides this service. It will work if they do it right.

All those sprays only mask the puke. They do not remove it. Think about it, you have a puddle of dried up puke under your carpet... damn... :drool:

·
Registered
151 Posts
kpeng said:
I would, but it's ON the car carpet. Not the mats.
Yeah, they will come over and steam clean your entire interior. If you had cloth seats they'd do that too. They have a small attachment that they use in the car. Give it a shot.

From their web page...

"Cars, Boats, and Recreational Vehicles Stanley Steemer will clean just about anything with carpet and upholstery. Call us today. "

I had a cat jump in through my sunroof and didn't know how to get out. You can only imagine what happened... Nothing like cat piss that's baked in the hot sun. Oh, that cat died in the car too! I think that it kept trying to jump out through the windshield since there were a bunch of nose prints on it.

VC

·
Registered
543 Posts
you might have missed a spot...if you havent already try looking under the seats too just to make sure there's no puke there...if that's the case then that's the reason why your car still smells..cause there's puke still in the car

·
Registered
9,946 Posts
I would def. get a professional detail on yoru car and have it done the right way, have him chip in for it, it will be teh best job :thumbup:

·
Crazy Boy
1,329 Posts
vcamayd said:
I had a cat jump in through my sunroof and didn't know how to get out. You can only imagine what happened... Nothing like cat piss that's baked in the hot sun. Oh, that cat died in the car too! I think that it kept trying to jump out through the windshield since there were a bunch of nose prints on it.

VC
OMFG!!... LOL

Do you have a link to a related off-topic post on this!??!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I haven't tried it but I wonder if you put a little bit of Armour Hammer Cat Litter on the floor of your car. That would absorb the smell, and any thing else.
or...

When I puked in my moms car and she never found out. I used simple green and shop vac it out. I rubbed it in with a running shoe and sucked it up. Oh, and a can of Lysol. I did this recently when I spilled a Latte in the floor. No, puke smell, just the spoiled milk. YUK

Oh I had a bird fly inside my car while it was parked once. When I got in the car, he fly passed my head. I almost died. He left dookie stains all over the back seat of my car. nasty. Since that day, I never leave my sunroof open when I park my car.

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shiza minelli...this is starting to turn into some very interesting stories of dead animals in cars. no dead animals for me...yet...but the puke is still there. I'll have to fix that.

·
Registered
587 Posts
vcamayd said:
Dude, you need to have that thing pulled out of the car with something lika a wet vac after you've saturated it. The best way is to have a device with hot water and suction that will pull it out. Stanley Steamer provides this service. It will work if they do it right.

All those sprays only mask the puke. They do not remove it. Think about it, you have a puddle of dried up puke under your carpet... damn... :drool:
:werd: What he said. That's the only way. All that other sh!t won't do anything.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Rent one of those big carpet cleaners from the grocery store if you want to still try to do it yourself. You might want to remove the seats just to make sure you are able to get everything and just use some good warm water in the machine with some of their cleaner and keep going over it until the water coming up is as clear as it is going in.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
vcamayd said:
Yeah, they will come over and steam clean your entire interior. If you had cloth seats they'd do that too. They have a small attachment that they use in the car. Give it a shot.

From their web page...

"Cars, Boats, and Recreational Vehicles Stanley Steemer will clean just about anything with carpet and upholstery. Call us today. "

VC

dude.. you are so ****in lucky it didn't rip your interior to shreds.. lol, I'm suprised it didn't get frustrated and go crazy!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Runurass said:
you might have missed a spot...if you havent already try looking under the seats too just to make sure there's no puke there...if that's the case then that's the reason why your car still smells..cause there's puke still in the car

Yea, there might be pieces of carrots or peas lying around. Oh yea, check for pieces of potato's

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.