E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions? I'm not going back to New Country.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on.... I know at least one of you gets work done around here :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TOMMY G said:
indie? :lmao:
Aaeeehhhmmnnn........ No - not indy Mechanic.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok fine, North of Hartford, South of Hartford, East of Hartford, West of hartford, I really don't care. I work in Hartford, thus it would be easiest for me to drop the car off in the morning somewhere around Hartford. I really don't care if it is in Hartford or outside of Hartford I just refuse to go back to New Country because ..... well .... it's a dealer.

:)

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone ? :bawling:

I'll drive to south Ct at this point, I just have a thing against dealers and I'd love to hear somebody's experience?

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry, double post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can try Robison in Springfield (robisonservice.com). Mechanics there seem to be competent. Prices should be better than dealer, but its tough to get a quote because they charge strictly by the hour. I.E. however long it takes is what you pay. No flat rate. Also, they send alignments out and I was not thrilled with the alignment they did on my car. Another possibility would be Glastonbury Foreign Autos. I have not personally used them, but someone else on here posted good remarks about them. The number there is 860-633-3116 or 860-633-9443. Hope that helps. Jeremy

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea a friend of mine recommended Robinson as well. I actually live in Enfield which is right on the Mass border, so it wouldn't be too bad of a drive, the reason I was thinking Hartford is that I work there so it would be easier for me to drop it off in that area.

Where is Cantebury and what is there?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts