BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Groccery Getter
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will need dealer's MODIC to initiate some programming to accept the new turn signal stalk. I'm putting in this new stalk with the temp features and etc... Well here are pics of the new Stalk and the one I have currently on my vehicle. Is there any paticular dealerships I can take it to without any hassles? I asked the dealership here in Orange County BMW and they said it could not be done, so they are clueless!!! I live in the boarder of CT and NJ so there are tons of them out there that are close by. I dont want to be hassled by having the paddles shifter. You know how some dealerships are about sh*t like that.

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
try

this place......(860) 274-7515, PAUL...........its in watertown, near waterbury.............hopefully they'll help you, they are an awsome dealership:thumbup:

·
Big in Japan
1,373 Posts
Re: try

He and his said:
this place......(860) 274-7515, PAUL...........its in watertown, near waterbury.............hopefully they'll help you, they are an awsome dealership:thumbup:
county line? they are good people there.

·
Groccery Getter
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black330ci said:
just install it and play dumb say it dont work no more!

Yeah, I thought about doing that.:D But I would probably have to take off my Paddle Shifters. They would probably blame it on that. Plus if they look through the MODIC it'll probably tell them it was never an option that worked. :dunno:

He and his: So these guys are pretty good. I'll call tomorrow and get an appointment. Hopefully they can get it to work.

·
Groccery Getter
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vinnymac said:
Alex, you can take off the paddles with a torx screwdriver...I bet your dealer would never even notice. :D

uuuuuhhhhhh......I See...I will do that instead. Do you remember if it's a T20?

xmas63.....hahaha:flipoff: funny guy....If u look I live in NY:pimpin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts