E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
btw what are they??

Some people go a bit far on mods,
but it still looks cool!

Attachments

·
Poor M3 Owner
615 Posts
that is not a bimmer anymore!!!:sad:
the exhaust looks :ghey:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
PfCxM3 said:
that is not a bimmer anymore!!!:sad:
the exhaust looks :ghey:
yeah, if exhaust and the spoiler came off, it'd look better in my opinion. But, you know, it's all the matter of taste. Plus, I have enormous respect for people who put that much money and time in their hobby :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Starting with the wing, exhaust, and taillights and it would be lookin good IMO:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
i live in jersey now but i am originally from europe and you guys have to understand that the whole tuning scene is different there than it is here. they have there own style of modifying their cars. i am not saying i agree with what this guy did to the poor car:banghead: , but that is the way it is there. just something to think about before you bash cars over in europe

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey, like I said before...lose wing, exhust and taillights and it would be a good lookin car...those wheels are not at all ugly if you ask me they lookin fricken tight on that E36 and are simple at the same time....dont hate too much:)

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
5,129 Posts
Reis.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
that wing is from the e36 M3 lightweight and GT. it looks great on my bro's car, but it makes that thing look like a shopping cart!!

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,524 Posts
that car would be hella sick if he changes the skirts, exhaust and lost the altezzas. the wing looks pretty tight. i saw it on M3Matts bro's car at the 3/23 meet, looked damn good.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts