E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and that place is Sterling BMW in VA.

long story short, they did a s hitty re-finish job on my bumper when I bought the car. the clear coat started to flake off. when I went there today, they blamed stone chips (of which there are none) and treated me like crap. at least they gave me an 05 x5 as a loaner....

after having their onsite joker f- around for 4 hrs, they returned the car to me. again, a half a ssed attempt to re-finish the bumper. I even had to ask them to fix the over spray on the black grill under the bumper.

If you're thinking about buying BMW in VA, dont think of sterling BMW. their used car sales manager (rick) is a jerk off and the service blows.

·
Registered
560 Posts
dr of rx said:
....and that place is Sterling BMW in VA.

long story short, they did a s hitty re-finish job on my bumper when I bought the car. the clear coat started to flake off. when I went there today, they blamed stone chips (of which there are none) and treated me like crap. at least they gave me an 05 x5 as a loaner....

after having their onsite joker f- around for 4 hrs, they returned the car to me. again, a half a ssed attempt to re-finish the bumper. I even had to ask them to fix the over spray on the black grill under the bumper.

If you're thinking about buying BMW in VA, dont think of sterling BMW. their used car sales manager (rick) is a jerk off and the service blows.
That sucks, dude.

Go to Passport BMW. I have not ever had a problem with them and the service is top notch. Talk to Peter or Keith. Peter (blue team) is my SA and although he may seem like a bit of a "by the book" square kinda guy, he knows his sh!t and is one of the nicest guys in this business that I have ever met.

Color Crafters is the body shop they use and I can vouch for there outstanding work. They don't phuck around with paint jobs. It may be a bit of a haul for you, but well worth it to get the job done right. :thumbup:

·
ti-m-e
2,188 Posts
Sterling BMW WAS a good place up until about a year ago. I think they changed some of their key people and the quality of their service seems to have diminished. I bought my car there when they first opened and had good results. Ohh well all dealers are the same. I guess you just have to find another dealer with better service. I still use them strictly for maintenance stuff and never ever have them wash your car (unless you want swirls on your finish).

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
damn that is a good site. My dealership only got a 3.6

1 - 9 of 9 Posts