E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
needs a new sig...
4,594 Posts
damn dude you car look sick..but i implore you to put back in a steering wheel with an airbag..it can only save your life! I hate to see anyone get hurt!

·
Addicted to Autocross
1,280 Posts
Showing off your new mods...Trust me, that can never be overdone on this board. Very nice - looks good :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
The push button looks great, how much did it run for...

Also, please dont get mad at me or think I am hating, but your interior would look so much nicer without that steering wheel man

·
Registered
67 Posts
What exactly does the babyseat vent do? It'd be funny if it were an air-freshener that smelled like baby-poop! lol

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
aharper said:
What exactly does the babyseat vent do? It'd be funny if it were an air-freshener that smelled like baby-poop! lol
thats a cell phone holder

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Damn guys....looks like I started a trend! hahahaha

Looking sharp btw,

rick

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Nice...

Very nice...I'm getting a start button again, I had it on my ex-M3 and now I'm getting it again...but I'm going with the z8 start button.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DropTopBM said:
The push button looks great, how much did it run for...

Also, please dont get mad at me or think I am hating, but your interior would look so much nicer without that steering wheel man
The starter button cost about $70.

I'm used to the smaller steering wheel now and I still like it. The only steering wheel I might buy is the "M" with the CF add-on.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Looks great! Not something I would do, but nifty none the less. That's right, I said "nifty"...

aharper said:
like ac325 said...it's a cell phone holder and it's not a baby sit, it's a sport sit, with the four point seat belt.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PfCxM3 said:
How much does it cost to install it?
It doesn't cost anything!! I did it myself. Fairly simple install with the right tools!!;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey sam - nice interior (though I do agree with GarettF about that airbag thing)!

Where did you get that automatic carbon fiber shifter knob?

I put a carbion fiber interior kit in my old '95 M3, which is going to my little sister, and I thought the shifter would look nice with it!

btw - and this may sound stupid, but I don't have any experience with pushbutton starters whatsoever - do you still need a key to start the car??

·
Registered
454 Posts
s4play said:
Damn guys....looks like I started a trend! hahahaha

Looking sharp btw,

rick
I like your strobes. Those are tight. Just be careful with those colors. I am pretty sure that I started the whole strobe trend, since I had Wheelen strobes on my Mustang about 7 years ago already......:D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
M3girl said:
Hey sam - nice interior (though I do agree with GarettF about that airbag thing)!

Where did you get that automatic carbon fiber shifter knob?

I put a carbion fiber interior kit in my old '95 M3, which is going to my little sister, and I thought the shifter would look nice with it!

btw - and this may sound stupid, but I don't have any experience with pushbutton starters whatsoever - do you still need a key to start the car??
The CF knob is actually a manual knob....it will fit in manuals and E46's with tiptronic transmissions...it won't fit in regular autos.

Yes...you still need the key...but I'm sure there is a way to bypass that. I don't know if you want to though...it would bypass your immobilzer which means it would be easy to hotwire your car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts