BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..but, i am familiar with you guys and your info is stellar..

so...simple question: where online can i find a complete bmw parts list for my 323? want to purchase dimming mirror, new cupholders, etc... Just need an online place to buy..

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, by the way, i'm going to try to set up with bender for tomorrow, the testing of the mb 6 1/2's in my sedan.. yahooo!

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,995 Posts
Tex323i said:
oh, by the way, i'm going to try to set up with bender for tomorrow, the testing of the mb 6 1/2's in my sedan.. yahooo!
take lots of pics! you'll be doing a huge favor for us sedan owners!!:bow:

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
Tex323i said:
..but, i am familiar with you guys and your info is stellar..

so...simple question: where online can i find a complete bmw parts list for my 323? want to purchase dimming mirror, new cupholders, etc... Just need an online place to buy..

Thanks guys!
just ask in the general forum for the part numbers of the items you are looking for.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhhh, there he is... just throw 'em out there and people will answer? i haven't had much success in the general forum so far, but, ok, i'll try it.. thx..

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
done...

you're a serious force to be reckoned with, tim...you've got like 15 straight posts on here.. it cracks me up..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts