E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything else I need to do for example a camber adjustment or alignment etc. I didnt lower my car but the gap in the front is kinda bad, the rear is perfect so I want to add springs just for the front WITHOUT ruining my ride quality at all. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
182 Posts
pics

Spubar,
Please post pics of the car with the Lowenhart's. They are my favorite wheel for the 3 series. Especially in the Ti silver with the polished lip.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took pictures for my insurance company but I plan on getting them scanned since I dont have a digital scanner. I'll post pics of the car when im done :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
U should get an alignment. My garage always recommends alignment.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Get springs for both front n rear...
If you like the comfort...don't get H&R race for sure...
cup kit is good...:) plus they don't lower the rear too much :)
Get a place that does both install and alignment...get a package deal and you're set :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
get your feather, and put it on your fur hat, because you're now a pimp

·
Registered
579 Posts
spubar said:
Is there anything else I need to do for example a camber adjustment or alignment etc.
I just put 19's on my car. Several people told me to tighten the lug nuts after I drove it for awhile...like after about 30 miles, then 100, & again @ 500. It's not BS. I can testify that they do come loose pretty soon after they are installed
(any wheel...nothing to do w/just 19's).

·
bored.
884 Posts
from what i have been told, an alignment isn't needed as long as u dont drop it.

--soheil

·
Registered
121 Posts
It's not necessary to do an allignment after putting on 19's, but if you jumped from 17"s to 19"s then I would recommend doing an allignment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.