BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got rear ended by a big ass semi truck. It smashed into the rear end of my car crushing the trunk and bumper. I am so damn angry.

What should I do ?? My wrist hurts like hell since it was mushed into the steering wheel.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
That's how they made the E36 318ti!!!!

Just kidding, but yea seek medical attention and insurance coverage. Also, consider getting tons of free mods, i.e. rear bumper, CSL trunk lid, exhaust, etc.

Glad you're ok.

·
Banned
603 Posts
get a lawyer and try to sue them for lots and lots and lots of mod money?? :dunno:

·
Registered
214 Posts
(I'll do the honors)

:pics:

·
Registered
409 Posts
1) get a good lawyer
2) enjoy your new ferrari

·
Registered
348 Posts
Damn that's screwed, hope it's nothing to bad with your wrist - but yeah see a doctor first. That happened to this guy I know a few years ago.

·
Registered
596 Posts
car parts can be replaced easily, your body parts...not so easily. see a doc, and worry about the car later. insurance will take care of everything.

i got rear ended on thursday, i wanst hurt but my rieger rear bumper is in pieces

·
Registered
28 Posts
After you take care of yourself, make sure they send your car back to the dealership to get fixed. I had some real problems with the dealerships and the body shop.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
I would think if u got hit by a semi you would need a new car... depends on how bad the accident was.... at least you weren't hit head on thank goodness...

Hope you are coping well with the damage of your car. I'd still like to see pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts