BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
****** User
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stop sign and he moved up a little and i thought he went but he didnt and i hit him ****ING **** I AM PISSED

·
First 19" ZHP
1,285 Posts
mannn that sucks look at it this way new oem xenons and new mtech bumper sorry about the hood man if it makes you feel better i found a grocery cart rammed in the back on my bumper yesterday took off some paint but i but touch up and fixed it thank god

·
****** User
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as of now all i can tell u guys is coolant is leaking...intake is broken off.the frame was all bent in the front..the fan is stuck and wont move..when i turn my engine on it turns off

how much will this **** cost me

·
Banned
7,371 Posts
oo god. i dont wanna hurt ur feelings bro.. but i ll say, prob in the 5+ geez. any airbags open up? since u and i hit the curb and airbags opened, but i cant rememebr if u took em out completly. or put new ones in..

but if aribags opened up then i ll say it will be 8g+ its def gonna be insurance bro

·
Registered
725 Posts
do you have to get a whole new hood just cause the front end is chipped off? oh and be sure to upgrade when you replace so theres something postive that came out of this accident.

·
P.I.M.P.
2,459 Posts
I think that stuff will cost at least 7g+(labor is the killer, trust me on this). Dude if you have insurance, let them handle it, thats what they are there for.
Also, how much is your 323 worth right now??? If to fix it, it will take 50% or more of the car's value, it is a total loss. It looks like it could possibly be, depending on how badly the frame is bent, and what else you damaged. You have a chance of taking the cash and getting a new car, if its totalled.

PS. Your car wont start b/c there is no MAF sensor or any of that shyt......

·
P.I.M.P.
2,459 Posts
On the bright side, you weren't going fast and the CF didn't cut off your head....at least you're alive. I know it sounds cheesy, but cars get replaced, people don't. Just be glad you are ok and healthy, you can always get a newer better, funner car in the future.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts