BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Believe it!!!
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been up and around here. i live in los angeles yet i haven't seen any e46's with angel eyes. DAE or DDE's. do ppl just not turn them on?

has anyone else not seen them in person but me....???

maybe ya guys with DAE or DDE's just not wanna turn them on.:lmao:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I turn my on every day! If you want to see me driving with them on.........you can hang out on the 101 south in the Hollywood area at about 3:45 am. Just look for the steel grey convert cruising at about 90. :lmao: Hope to see ya!

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,845 Posts
i havent seem them on other rides yet , except of course for the ones i helped install... :tongue:

:D

couple of weeks ago , i was driving around and noticed an M3 going the opposite direction just flashing his lights at me..
wonder if it was a sign of DAE compliments :D :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have mine on, and I drive the segment of the infamous 405 between westwood and van nuys daily. Lots of bimmers on the stretch, but so far I haven't seen any other DAE's. (hope it stays that way, makes me feel special. You know, that warm, fuzzy feeling down in the pants.....:D :D :D )

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I have mine on pretty much all the time. You can see me on the 60, 10, 5, 405, 91, and 57 on the weekends OC/LA :thumbup:

5, 805, 163, 15, 52 on the weekdays in SD :thumbup:

·
Believe it!!!
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well... i know ppl have them... its just that i havent actually seen one on the road yet.. and i keep an eye for it :O

1 - 10 of 10 Posts