E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not think my car is an E46, I think I have E39 (01 540i-6sp), so is it ok to post here, or do I need to go to some E39 forum?

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,376 Posts
GO AWAY!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!

Hahahahaha JP...anyone is welcome here. Although most of the expertise will be related to E46's you are welcome to post and hang out here. Any owners from Honda Civics to Ferrari Enzo's are welcome here. There are E39 forums that might help solve your problem more quickly and accurately such as www.bimmerfest.com or www.bimmerforums.com Hope that helps :thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I am doing here is an interesting question:) My friend referred me here, he is the one who owned an E46, sadly he totalled it recently and we had to sell it on eBay to recover what we could. Long story.... now he is saving up for another e46 (I am sure).
I managed to purchase 540 due to rather fortunate chain of events at the local car auction, she is the sweetest 4 wheels if you ask me:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is 6 speed with Mpackage. Bad thing is that dealer says I can not put towing hitch for my trailer, meaning all this power goes to waste.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,798 Posts
thats a nice E39. I love the 540 6speeds. I would throw on the M5-like kit that they had on them in like 2003 or whenever. That looked amazing. Of course you can post here, people who dont even have BMWs are here, no problem. You join for the love of the car, not because you own one :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts