E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...so here they go. The pix are a couple months old since then my car has been lowered much more in the front w/H&R CO's. This car has been my daily driver for the last 4+ yrs and my little hobby for the last 3. The car may not be up to e46 god like standards but I had to share w/you guys since this is my favorite forum :) Car is an '01 btw-I am an OLD school w203 modder :D

·
Mom says I'm a catch
4,694 Posts
Love the painted roof.

Mods flow just perfectly, good job.

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
ummmm, yeah....HOTT car man and so humble... :lmao:

your car is sweeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
LorinserCClass said:
The car may not be up to e46 god like standards but I had to share w/you guys since this is my favorite forum :)
You must be kidding, your car is sick! Nice work.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Those puddle lights are sweet. Where'd you get them / do you have more pics? Also, more interior pics! I'm loving that thing man, props.

·
Registered
222 Posts
keiphers said:
Those puddle lights are sweet. Where'd you get them / do you have more pics? Also, more interior pics! I'm loving that thing man, props.
He got them from me of course, authentic Brabus Puddle lights $275 for a set of 10. :bow:

·
Registered
248 Posts
///Mphreak said:
He got them from me of course, authentic Brabus Puddle lights $275 for a set of 10. :bow:
I might have to get a set and make them only come on when the inside lights come on :idea:...

·
Registered
510 Posts
:drool: :drool: :bow:

Very nicely put together..I love the roof in black like that and the ICE is looking very hawt. :thumbup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nice, very tastefully modded.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Car looks :drool: :drool:
The 841R goes with the body and flow of the C Class very well, better than the M3 I must say.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts