BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
.....loves BOOBS!!!
442 Posts
and that M3 was beautiful what car did you get?

·
Registered
556 Posts
^^^^^^^2nd thaat post lol

·
Registered
8,394 Posts
I know what it is but what color? and call me when you buy the BOV

·
Registered
729 Posts
BLOW OFF VALVE :eek: ...........the most RICE mod you could put on a BMW and I thought the 335i was a closed loop system which would need a Diverter Valve and not a Blow off valve which would mess the car up majorly in the long run............

But that body kit is going to look sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
BLOW OFF VALVE :eek: ...........the most RICE mod you could put on a BMW and I thought the 335i was a closed loop system which would need a Diverter Valve and not a Blow off valve which would mess the car up majorly in the long run............

But that body kit is going to look sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
AA is having a custom pipe/bov made right now... makes noise and I believe still diverts... :)

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
BOV FTMFW

havent u heard? "WOORRRRPSSSSSSSSSSHH" means "i will fvck you up b!tch" in car speak

·
Registered
729 Posts
BOV FTMFW

havent u heard? "WOORRRRPSSSSSSSSSSHH" means "i will fvck you up b!tch" in car speak
Ok you my friend have no idea what ur talking about, you can put a blow off valve on a OEM Turbo system and still just be pushing 180 HORSEPOWER, yea that BOV really means anything because it does nothing for your performance...............

And it may be considered a BOV that AA is coming out with but it is really an atmospheric BOV, it diverts the air back in but releases the excess........I have one on my Audi........

Plus to add to that, he will not get a really loud blow off noise untill he bumps up the PSI with a chip, then you will really hear the blow off valve........also he should DEF PUT IN A TEST PIPE............you will get the most bang for your buck with that mod for HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE besides the chip:shhh::4ngie: ..........

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Ok you my friend have no idea what ur talking about, you can put a blow off valve on a OEM Turbo system and still just be pushing 180 HORSEPOWER, yea that BOV really means anything because it does nothing for your performance...............

And it may be considered a BOV that AA is coming out with but it is really an atmospheric BOV, it diverts the air back in but releases the excess........I have one on my Audi........

Plus to add to that, he will not get a really loud blow off noise untill he bumps up the PSI with a chip, then you will really hear the blow off valve........also he should DEF PUT IN A TEST PIPE............you will get the most bang for your buck with that mod for HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE besides the chip:shhh::4ngie: ..........
ok first of all, youre a moron for reading out of context and assuming what i wrote meant something that it didnt

second of all, it was a joke, so take my post and shove it up your ***** you ******

incase you didnt catch the sarcasm in my post, all i meant to say was that the BOV sounds aggressive on the car, NO WHERE in my post did i ever mention that it will increase performance, NEWS FLASH buddy, cars dont have the ability to speak, and further more, i know enough about cars to know that a BOV doesnt increase performance, so shut the **** up

YOU my friend, obviously cant understand sarcasm, or a joke, so here, ive decided to help you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

read up :)

·
Registered
3,025 Posts

AA is having a custom pipe/bov made right now... makes noise and I believe still diverts... :)
Yeah thats gonna be sick.

Alex you are pissing us off, we demand the color and options NOW. Which kit, the e60 M5 rep kit? That is pure sex.

Im gonna guess that it is that silver grey like color on red. It would be sick if you change the angel eyes to red again.

You better not leave us to goto e90fanatics...

·
Registered
729 Posts
........yes it may be an agressive sound, but never means in "car talk" I'm going to kill u in a race, lol..............:eek:

..............ok back to the original thread...............:read:

·
Likes Supermodels
2,776 Posts
Congrats man, btw, you should've waited for the 135i.:4ngie:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts