BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sat inside teh Brand new 2004 S4 and I must say..while I still like my exterior on me M3....I like the Interior more on the S4. Those nice Recaro seats with suede is comfortable. Im goin to hell for this. Im getting pulled into the Dark side of the Force. Hmmm...shall I trade for an S4? Although I know that the M3 is a bit Faster...that V8 growl sounds good. Someone slap some sense into me.

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
nothing to slap............those V8's are nice, and audi's interiors have always been better..............atleast u've got an M, the M's interior is much better than our E-46's, so hard choice.........either get the new S4, OR wait for the next V8 M........but who knows what it would look like

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uhmm...Im scared to see what the new M3's will look like. This new BMW designer we have sucks. I'm not liking the new styling at all.

Plus Ive heard that the S4 has a Supercharger in the making. Oh man...that would be awesome...AWD plus Supercharger= a lot of fun.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
you should wait for the 400+h/p new m3

comes out. or i say in another 1 or 2 yrs the s/c should be prefected for the e46 m3's with around 400 to 475 h/p. you
have such a hard choice of ahead of you hehehe.....
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
The s4 i sat in had two tone seats. Grey alcantera and black leather. I liked it much more than plain old black leather. The exterior looks isn't too bad either.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: you should wait for the 400+h/p new m3

bobm3 said:
you
have such a hard choice of ahead of you hehehe.....
bobm3 ;) ;)
Ya tell me bout it. Both great cars. Or wutcha guys think of the SL55 AMG....in my opinion...I think its one of the nicest cars on the road. Its got Class and Power. A little out of the price range at over 100K. but it is doable. Only thing I dont like is that it isnt practical and it only comes with an Auto tranny.

·
Registered
350 Posts
s4 is an amazing car, but you couldn't pay me to trade an M3 for an S4

·
Banned
2,047 Posts
Audi's and Volkswagens are famous for their nice interiors. My friend's regular A4's interior is much nicer than mine. I'd still take an M3, but the new S4 is really nice. I think if I were looking for a sedan, I'd be more willing to consider it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Audi's are sweet, but the new 3 series design doesn't look all that bad to me - nor does the 5 or 7.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
ya i would give it up to audi that s4 is lookin real good but the only thing i dont like is vw makes audi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts