BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DropTopBM said:
i cant believe you drive your car in the snow!
It's just a car. It's meant to be driven. In fact bro, I'm dropping it as soon as my UUC springs ship in this week. 1.6" lower in the front...1.4" lower in the rear :thumbup: I'm hoping I will be able to post some new and improved pictures on Friday after a drop.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
i know i know, just pullin your leg

BTW, that acs add-on is insane man... i cant wait to see your car dropped with some rims... looks real good bro!

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DropTopBM said:
i know i know, just pullin your leg

BTW, that acs add-on is insane man... i cant wait to see your car dropped with some rims... looks real good bro!
Rims won't be coming for awhile. First I thought I'd pull off SSR GT3's in the spring, but today I came to my senses. I have to put my wheel money into my RRSP (Canadian thing) so that I can get some of my income tax money back. Maybe in the fall :dunno:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Brandon_Ottawa said:
I guess you Cal guys don't know what I'm talking about. BTW, I washed my car on Thursday. :thumbdwn:

Dude:

Go to someplace in the world (the options are extremely wide)were you'd realize what an asswipe you are to even post this.

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,900 Posts
Re: Re: I hate the snow that collects in your wheelwell

AlexRDI330ci said:
Dude:

Go to someplace in the world (the options are extremely wide)were you'd realize what an asswipe you are to even post this.
What is your problem, every post I see you in your always commenting on someone in a negative way?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
As a reminder, it is important to maintain regular car washes in winter. Even though it gets dirty fast, routinely washing it will prevent all the harmful stuff from building or something like that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts