E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my terible story about the stupid people at south bay bmw. I got my car last weekend, a 325i sedan, with it i purchased the clear turn signals but since they didnt have time to install them they give me the lights and tell me to come back next week, which would be this last weekend, so I go and after they have my car for 2 hours they tell me that there is a problem and the lights dont fit, so I come home and today I realize that the lights are still in the trunk so I try to install them myself, as soon as I open them i realize that they are lights for the coupe and of course they wont fit, so now im stuck with lights that i cant use. it amazes me that I am able to figure that out at first glance while the person in the parts department trying to install products from their own company cant realize it.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i heard pacfic is the only dealer that can get clears for redesigned sedan i ordered my clears from maxamillon and bekkers....its a simple install took me 30 min max for the whole car....you cant return the coupe lights?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im gonna call them tomorrow and see what i can do about exchanging them or getting a refund hopefully they will have the new sedan lights but if not ill just get a refund and try to find em somewhere else and im definitely gonna install them myself this time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts