BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mailed my backup key back to this guy in Taiwan, and he get me a new OEM waaay sexier looking diamond key. I am so much happier with the quality of this new key right now. The old one is so worn out, it makes touching the robber part to get the door open yukky.
If anyone is interested in getting a new key, PM me. :)

Attachments

·
Halfway to 2L
2,501 Posts
I mailed my backup key back to this guy in Taiwan, and he get me a new OEM waaay sexier looking diamond key. I am so much happier with the quality of this new key right now. The old one is so worn out, it makes touching the robber part to get the door open yukky.
If anyone is interested in getting a new key, PM me. :)
what?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi xol
Am certainly interested. Trying to PM you but the function isn't working right now...

Tell us more! Does this chap manufacture these keys or are they genuine BMW?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
I like my diamond key. I do hate how easy it is for your other keys to press the buttons. Next thing you know your trunk is unlocked.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I can't see how mailing someone your key when they know your address is wise tho.
It doesn't have to make sense...because it's a SEXY key! :facepalm:

·
Just Nuts
7,253 Posts
Any good parts on your car ? I want in for the good stuff when the taiwan triad parts out your car with the old key. I'd like a spare set of side skirts along with all the necessary clips and rivets just in case mine get taken again by the local mafia.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts