BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
gosh, and they didnt even have the decency to hit your bumper so u could use their insurance to get a different one. sorry to hear that man. I am fixing a dent tomorrow as well from some sIut who hit my car and took off when it was parked at ralphs.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
that sucks man :(
too bad the guy didnt just mess up your bumper... that way you couldve gotten a new one. i hope if i ever get hit its just the bumper so i can get a nice new one.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Look at the bright side, now you can have your moldings painted since ther car will be in for body work. Goodluck

·
E46Fanatic
3,128 Posts
i know how u feel bro. got sideswiped by a 19 year old kid driving a construction truck while at a red light when i only had my car for one year. almost ripped the guys heart out man. but although i know your pissed, truth is that it's not that bad and your lucky b/c that's an easy fix and should come out perfect when it's done. sorry about what happened and good luck!

·
Registered
131 Posts
had the same problem with me got hit in the quarter panel after i had my car for 1month, its not that bad insurance will pay for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts