BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Modded ///Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the color might not be for everyone but most think its damn aggressive. This is a new company coming out that will make a wide variety of parts to tune your car including custom wheels, here is just a sample of one of the designs they will offer, the size on these is 19x8 and 19x10. Please feel free to post any opinions bad or good. The company will release more info after SEMA and i will keep you guys posted as i find out new things aswell.

Enjoy!

<i>edit by tim330i to include image</i>

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/showphoto.php?photo=13217&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

Dont know how to post them up so just scroll through the photo gallery

·
Banned
938 Posts
Uhhh i dont know about those bro... the color is nasty... Not really a gold color but looks more like a mustard yellow or faded yellow... The design is pretty average... Thats just my opinion though... Are they light ???

·
Modded ///Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well like i said the colors not for everyone, but this is one of the designs some people like a simpler design and thats why its offered, but they are pretty light dont have exact weights but ill get them soon if i can but go ahead and please post your opinions no offense taken to anything

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
A new keyboard that doesn't have a malfunctioning caps lock?

:)

·
TWC Alumni
1,809 Posts
Nice....i like :thumbup:

Only a jet black car could pull off gold rims.

The only thing throwing the color combo off is the red bbks. I'd do black calis with your look.

Alan

·
needs a new sig...
4,820 Posts
I liked the Gold BBS LM's but i dunno if i like those that color..i liek the pattern though..just my opinion

·
Registered
616 Posts
Other colors matbe a gunmetal or black finish for black cars? I'd like to see that. Like the simple spoked design but size and weight is very important to me.

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
looks cool, 19x10 for the rear, now that is just crucial.

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
No Manu, design looks generic and color is ugly. I know V- had a set of Gold LM's but it really takes a specific wheel design and color to make it look good. I think the LM's polished lip and finish made the wheel look good but definitely not the set you have on right now....

rk

·
Registered
764 Posts
nice wheels but the color, hmmmm...... it has to go. gun metal or black, even polished silver will do, but not gold. i've never liked gold on blk - it cheapens the look, just my opinion

·
Registered
348 Posts
i like the design, but the color... too much contrast with black car, CF hood, and gold wheels... my eyes are jumping all over the place :)

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
Lose the red calipers. Not to mention they draw attention to the fact that you rear brakes are tiny in comparison. Paint the bonnet. The exhaust sticks out too far. The side skirts look like band-aids that were slapped on.

I do like the wheels however. :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts