E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. I figured something out. If I lose 40 lbs by following a low carbohydrate/high protein diet, I will save the $3000 I was thinking about spending on a titanium exhaust. I know that I could still get the exhaust and shed another 40 off the weight of my M3 but maybe I will just continue to diet. Not a bad idea, huh??

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay. I figured something out. If I lose 40 lbs by following a low carbohydrate/high protein diet, I will save the $3000 I was thinking about spending on a titanium exhaust. I know that I could still get the exhaust and shed another 40 off the weight of my M3 but maybe I will just continue to diet. Not a bad idea, huh??

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have SMG and I still need to use my clutch or I would consider it. Duh.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am talking about shedding 40lb of my azz rather then off my car's azz and saving the money I would have spent on the latter.

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
1,916 Posts
Well, if you go on a diet and lose 40lbs off your ass, you'll hopefully save some money that could also go towards your Ti exhaust. That, in turn, would save you 80lbs. Following the 10lbs=1hp assumption, that would equate to 8hp!

·
Registered
42 Posts
lol....you mean saving 3k on food? cause you must eat a hell of a lot of food. ohh and you'll use a bit less gas if you weight less.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
no he means he's gunna save the 3k he would spend on a ti exhaust. and be skinnier. but 40 lbs is a lot unless u are pretty fat.

·
Registered
300 Posts
He means he will just lose the weight off his own body instead of spending the 3 grand on buying the lightweight Ti exhaust.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Why don't you go on a 500 dollar cycle of winstrol and tren and lose 20 lbs of fat and gain back the weight in muscle??? Then buy the Borla system for 1/3 of that crap titanium system and still be ahead!!! Ripped and have a new exhaust!! That sounds better.

·
Resident CF Whore
2,759 Posts
Dr. Dreidel said:
his username starts with a "j"-maybe hes the subway guy:dunno:
I don't know... Subway is kind of a rip off.
Don't know how he would save money by eating subway all the time.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,959 Posts
if you like go into the group buy for m3's

from renn-sport for gruppe m exhaust for 2,500.00 the exhaust is made out of the same metal and weights 11lbs you will save the same 40 lbs and save 500.00 to both.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So weight savings translates into horsepower gains?? My girlfriend weighs 120. Perhaps I should consider getting rid of her in favor of having a faster car.

·
Registered
250 Posts

Not to be mean, but are you freaking retarded? We're not jockeys riding seabiscuit or something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts