E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master of his domain.
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just finished up changing out my rear bulbs. I installed the sides no problem, then I went to the front signal bulbs.

I checked out the DIY post, popped the hood and located the one screw that holds the lens in. I removed the lens, removed the bulb, replaced the bulb - no problem at all, right?

Then the problem starts. For the life of me, I can't get the darn lens to seat properly. The entire lens seats fine, except for the top right (if look towards the front of the car, left lens). It sticks out about a 1/4 of an inch, and I can't find a way to make it seat properly.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or know of something I'm missing while trying to re-install the lens?

·
I SHOP @ TURNER MOTORSPORT
690 Posts
I had the EXACT same problem. Tried for like an hour then I finally gave up and took it to the dealership down the street. The Itailian dude that spoke no English (I was in Italy) looked at me funny and showed me up in like a minute of fuqing with it. I felt stupid and still can't do it for life of me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts