BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't listen the big noise in the front when i drive slow in first gear at 1000-1500 rpm. i took car to dealer,they can't find any problems. the noise is so big,and it's a BMW,not a honda... :bawling:

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Honda's are actually really quite :)

Seriously though, I suggest you take it to another dealer until one of them finally fixes it.

BTW - Test drive another car of your year, and see if it's normal. My car makes a kinda "turbine" sound at low rpms in 1st gear, from what the tech told me, that's normal for my car.

·
Tinfoilhatatarian
3,484 Posts
Selling mine and getting a G35!
Steve already did as well (M3Inline)

Join the dark side :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
BMDoubleU2k4 where do you work in NJ?

It sounds like we both live in same place & work NJ

·
Registered
720 Posts
BMDoubleU2k4 said:
Selling mine and getting a G35!
Steve already did as well (M3Inline)

Join the dark side :thumbup:

I'm thinkin about it too, 250 hp sounds nice.....but I still love bimmers.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Automatic

Thats why I got an Automatic :)

oh, BTW, G35 coupes have 280 hsp with the 05's having 287.

-Ben
04 330CI

·
Registered
81 Posts
G35 coupe

Somewhat off topic but still related, does anyone have any inside info on when th 05 G35 coupe is going to be released. I am waiting to get one and let go of my e46 seriously.

·
Registered
33 Posts
DEM SUGA said:
Somewhat off topic but still related, does anyone have any inside info on when th 05 G35 coupe is going to be released. I am waiting to get one and let go of my e46 seriously.
'05 G coupes should be released anytime soon, if not around now. The sedans won't be released until early or half way in November. Both auto G sedan and coupe will have 280 HP, and both 6 speed G sedan and coupe will have 298 hp, purportedly equipped with Nisom S-Spec engine.

Personally, I will not sell mine this new since I just got it. Maybe you can try bringing your car to other dealers until they solve the problem. Don't waste your warranty.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts