E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I don't even know where to start. I've been browsing the forum for a few hours now and haven't gotten an answer that I'm looking for.

I purchased a 2004 325i a few months back and now one of my headlights went out. There is currently a Xentec HID conversion kit installed. I ordered a new bulb and installed it. The headlights are held into the holder with silicone because they do not fit properly (the whole headlighting system in my car is a huge mess to say the least). The bulb has only been in for two weeks and only works about 25% of the time. I read reviews online for the Xentec hid and saw that a lot of people are having trouble with the ballasts going bad so I can only assume that's what the problem is.

At this point I don't know if I should buy a different brand of HID lights or just try and go back to stock lights (which I wouldn't even know where to buy)

Sorry guys (&gals), I am clueless about cars haha. I am just getting frustrated especially because no mechanics in my area will touch BMW's :ben:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.