BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

which mod

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my Birthday is coming around the corner.. in 2 weeks i think...and my pops said i can get any mod for my car but i dont know which ones to get...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Membership in the BMW CCA, and the SCCA, and fees for autoXing for a year.

You'll get more out of your car from doing that, than you will anything else........and you'll be a better and safer driver to all of our benefit, as well as your own. And you'll have a lot of fun too!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts

You'll get more out of your car from doing that, than you will anything else........and you'll be a better and safer driver to all of our benefit, as well as your own. And you'll have a lot of fun too!!!!!!!!!
i like this idea

but from the 3 u listed, get the mtech front

·
Registered
505 Posts
Not really sure where Gaithersburg is, but I bet one of those BMW sponsored weekend driving schools would be amazingly fun....

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

:werd: I can't wait till the autoX season starts up! Gonna get some friends to do it with me.

Nothing more fun than pushing your car to the limit!

I would ask for this and a new set of tires. Getting rid of the Conti's was the best decision EVER! They sucked ass in the rain and grip department. Picked up a set of Goodyear Eagle F1s and my car stays FIRMLY planted on the ground no matter what.

Of the choices above... If you are refering to the CSL wheel as the M3 Wheel, they are nice, but if you can get some more unique wheels. As for the stock M3 wheels, I HATE them on a non-M3 car, they don't look right.

Matte Chrome is what I currently have in my interior (see sig). Looks amazing and is inexpensive.

I kinda like the stock facelift coupe bumper, some people do, some don't.

I would pick up a nice lightweight set of wheels, new tires, and get ready to start having some fun on the track with your car (AutoX)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
to be honest i have no idea what the hell autox is anyways, but it sounds pretty interesting, can anyone fill me in...also Gaithersburg is in Maryland...

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
new shoes!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts