E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my car yesterday and one of the things I asked to be done was to upgrade my nav software to version 20 or 21 if it was out

they said they did it but i see no difference still has a 6-7 sec delay when i go to put an address in and things like that

so I checked the setting it says this

software version 03-02 70
what does this mean

and is there another way to find the software verion like v19 or something

i remember that i got into a part of the nav that listed all screen colors and stuff but dont remember how to get to it again does anyone know how. I know about turning the radio on and hold the select button for 10 sec but there is another behind the scene setting to get to.

thanks
Frank

·
Registered
86 Posts
Frank, if you bought the car from a BMW Center. my suggestion is to ask you sales advisor on the NAV...( don't be shy) its his/her job to basically show you everything about the car... don't worry about the NAv disc, the new disc is no better then the one you have... 03-02 i think means March 2002..

If there is a delay.. my suggestion is to eject the dics.. shut off the car... turn it back on and reload... that usually works for my clients... there should be a delay (cuz its cd rom) but not 6-7sec

good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts