E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't explain how pissed I am.
I just picked my car up from BMW Gallery in Norwood, MA.
They were supposed to fix a ABS/Traction Control issue.
When I pick it up, it has 5 extra miles on it, and there is a dent on the hood and the driver's side skirt is hanging loose.
I brought the service guy named dan out and show him, and he says bring it to show the service manager...
I am so mad right now...you dont know how much i baby this car..
i wanted to fckin kill the mtha fcka
:mad:

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
JetBlack325Ci said:
...you dont know how much i baby this car..
i wanted to fckin kill the mtha fcka
:mad:
i'm sure a lot of us can relate. dealers suck

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow! Holy Shiiiiiiitttt!

You wrote you showed the service manager, but then what happened? What's the rest of the story?

-musashi

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have to show the service manager tomorrow morning....if he says anything that remotely sounds like bull ****...i am going to flip out

·
Registered
654 Posts
holy crap that sucks I would kill those mother fcukas....tell them your handed out cakes and ass whoopens and your all out of cakes....and damn that is really dirty as hell!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm thinking the sh*theads drove the thing hard when they were taking it for a test drive after the repair. some people just dont have any respect for other peoples property

·
Just Marinatin'
2,843 Posts
did you leave the car there?

I would have left it there so they can't pull some bull**** like oh it must have happened when you went home. sucks though hope it works out.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they better not even try and say that tomorrow morning..I live 5 mins. awway form that stupid dealer...
and i showed the service rep. the damage...

what hurts so bad is that you take care of your car and make sure nothing happens to it, and then in one swoop that goes down the drain..

·
Bavarian Motor Slave
1,514 Posts
dude when i dropped my car off at HC they gave it to me....

....WITHOUT MY SHIFTKNOB! well actually the knob was on, but completely unscrewed sitting on the stick. ****ers. :mad:

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
JetBlack325Ci said:
what happened to you at 2500 miles?

i was minding my own business listen to my wil smith cd then this..................

i dont think you should ever value something like this as much a i did... i still do but i know its just a car now.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 74 Posts