BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on how many more days it will be before craig officially complains about the new homepage feature

please submit all offers and the betting line you would like to my email

all offers are considered just that until officailly evaluated and accepted .... if you would like more betting options, ie: over/under etc ect please email for info

as of 7:55PM PST 12/15/03 the official O/U is .5

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
jAb said:
on how many more days it will be before craig officially complains about the new homepage feature

please submit all offers and the betting line you would like to my email

all offers are considered just that until officailly evaluated and accepted .... if you would like more betting options, ie: over/under etc ect please email for info

as of 7:55PM PST 12/15/03 the official O/U is .5
try coming around a bit more often and your jagged off humor might be funny old man.... silly biotch!! :thumbdwn: by the way since i'm the only one who ever moderates this hell hole anymore i gotta piss and whine for everyone!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: i am now accepting wagers.......

Craig said:

try coming around a bit more often and your jagged off humor might be funny old man.... silly biotch!! :thumbdwn: by the way since i'm the only one who ever moderates this hell hole anymore i gotta piss and whine for everyone!!

ok since you want to be a whiny azz biotch

i moderate more than you ever will

and i moderate more than posts bashing you and your company
i moderate all the other stuff too

so **** you if you cant take a joke

·
4,106 Posts
Re: Re: Re: i am now accepting wagers.......

jAb said:

ok since you want to be a whiny azz biotch

i moderate more than you ever will

and i moderate more than posts bashing you and your company
i moderate all the other stuff too

so **** you if you cant take a joke
I don't remember the last time i saw a post bashing my company nor do i moderate shiet about me so lets open our eyes or fix our bifocals before we pop shiet. Not to mention worrying about your own job security sonny!! Once again you find a way to make yourself act the fool.... :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Re: Re: i am now accepting wagers.......

Craig said:
Not to mention worrying about your own job security sonny!! Once again you find a way to make yourself act the fool.... :thumbdwn:
what does that mean?

let me guess........ in your own distorted world you think everyones else's life revolves around the internet such as yours?

as for job security that is a joke

i do this because i genuinely like tim and mark and do it to help them

trust me my feelings would not be hurt if i woke up tomorrow and was not a moderator on this site....... unlike yourself

there is much more going on in my life now but i will still wager that the little time i do come on here i help the site more than you could ever dream to

you should know better than to start **** with me because unlike the others i am not afraid of or intimidated to call you out on your bullsh!t

since you are the one that decided to take this down the ugly road i'd be more than happy to be discuss this further if you wish

·
4,106 Posts
Lol Jim has a life??? No one but you choose an ugly road ******* i'm minding my business and your making comments so piss off cause frankly i couldn't give a **** about your so called life.... so sad.. :lmao:

·
4,106 Posts
No drama here you read the text someones depends are obviously ridin high, i got better shiet to do than argue with Jim over nothing. My guess is he's drunk again.... :dunno:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Craig said:
No drama here you read the text someones depends are obviously ridin high, i got better shiet to do than argue with Jim over nothing. My guess is he's drunk again.... :dunno:
no the depends arent ridin high and imm not even close to drunk yet

like i said your the one that steered the boat down the ugly canal and i am just keeping it on its course

if you want to see high riding depends there are a couple topics that can stir the pot in that direction

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah and it was a joke...... and that is more than obvious to any person of average intelligence that reads it

but obviously your sensitive little ass cant take one
although you sure can give them out when you want

go shovel the driveway or something and give it up

·
4,106 Posts
jAb said:
yeah and it was a joke...... and that is more than obvious to any person of average intelligence that reads it

but obviously your sensitive little ass cant take one
although you sure can give them out when you want

go shovel the driveway or something and give it up
Whatever man i could care less about this silly spat... night

·
2,317 Posts
This one's going to the arbitrator.

Description of events:
Jim makes joke.
Craig dislikes joke and gets mad, posts slightly inflammatory remark about moderation.
Jim replies by defending self and point out that craig can't take joke.
Craig steers the boat down the ugly canal.
Ugly canal is traversed by both parties.

Verdict: both of you shut up. Jim was saying he moderated those posts about your company, thus that's why you never saw them. Likewise, I think the rest of us take offense to the comment that you're the only mod around here. I delete boatloads of crap every damn day, as does Clem (and probably others).

anyway, all bets are off since Jim alerted Craig to it and now he won't complain about it (for those not in the know, which apparently includes Craig, it was a simple joke about the fact that every single home page feature since it began has prompted an admittedly truthful post by Craig saying that there are better cars out there).

·
4,106 Posts
Dave said:
This one's going to the arbitrator.

Description of events:
Jim makes joke.
Craig dislikes joke and gets mad, posts slightly inflammatory remark about moderation.
Jim replies by defending self and point out that craig can't take joke.
Craig steers the boat down the ugly canal.
Ugly canal is traversed by both parties.

Verdict: both of you shut up. Jim was saying he moderated those posts about your company, thus that's why you never saw them. Likewise, I think the rest of us take offense to the comment that you're the only mod around here. I delete boatloads of crap every damn day, as does Clem (and probably others).

anyway, all bets are off since Jim alerted Craig to it and now he won't complain about it (for those not in the know, which apparently includes Craig, it was a simple joke about the fact that every single home page feature since it began has prompted an admittedly truthful post by Craig saying that there are better cars out there).
Lol thank you arbitrator Dave :lmao:

·
2,317 Posts
mmm, coke.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts