BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a set of rims for my car but i'm not totally sure what to get. I was looking at the CSL reps but i'm not sure whether to get the hyperblack ones or the normal silver ones. What do you guys think would look better on a steel grey sedan? Heres a pic if anyone could photoshop both sets of rims on that'd be great. Any other rims that would look good on my car?

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i'm ordering all my lights within two weeks and then gettin the rims around summer. No point in getting them now with all the snow and salt on the ground

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys. Guess I'm getting the silver CSL's.

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the photoshops :) I actually really like the hyperblacks on my car. Hmm now i'm torn again and don't know what to get. Such a hard decision ha

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Well go Hyper Black if you Go SMoke. Smoked clears all around !!! Clears would look okay but Smoked clears look 1000X better!

heres a Ps:

oh and tint

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I never thought about doing smoked all around. So now its smoked lens/hyperblack vs clear/silver ha. More and more decisions. I think they both will look really nice but not sure which will look better. Thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
ooh, it's either this
1. hyperblacks with smoked clears all around
2. silver csls with clears

of course you need tint.

1. aggressive/clean
2. classy/ clean.

which ever way you feel most comfortable, because that's what's most important.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts