BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2002 6sp carbon metallic black m3 with cinnamon interior. It is a damn good looking car especially because of the color combo. However, i would like to do little mods to it. I dont want to "Rice" it out and put big fast and furious style spoilers and all, but i want to do some stuff to it which will make it not look like every other m3 on the road.
Any suggestions??

The things im considering are:
1.Tint
2.Debadge
3.Angel Eye headlights
4.Hamann black grille trim kit
5.Bmw badge blackout out kit(it makes the blue in the bmw emblem on the hood black, i think it looks pretty cool)
6.Hamann Eyelids
7.European front license plate
8.Custom vanity license plate for the real rear plate

Any suggestions on those??

P.S any bmw get togethers in the Philly area over christmas time???

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,600 Posts
I think you should get rimz....and a system...I prefer JL audio w7z...And an Exhaust...Probabley Eisenmannn....and an intake...But if you still want your warranty get Dinan products...After that youll be pimpin...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah im definitely gonna get wheels and an exhaust, but that isn't gonna b for a while cuz i just spent a ****load of money on the car and those items are pretty pricey. So right now im just concentrating on the little things. But thanks for the input anyway

·
Registered
726 Posts
i want to do some stuff to it which will make it not look like every other m3 on the road.

the things you wanna do aren't really going to make it stand out, it will just look like a normal ///M3 on this board....but def. do those things as it will make the car look better

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YO M3matt, Do u know of any big bmw or M car events going on around christmas time in the nj/philly area???? Also thanks for suggestions,yeah i too would b down to meet up

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Dont debadge...you'll still have the trademark fenders w/ the slits in them...thats how I can tell an ///M from a non-///M. If you really want to stand out, get some black wheels. Look at bobm3's sig, its bad. His wheels look nice w/ his car. And it seems you are wanting to black out the whole car (good choice!) and wheels would make the biggest difference. Get some painted reflectors. Its the smallest thing that I have done and I can tell the biggest aestheic difference. Try and get some red angel eyes, they just look nice on a black car. Plus not many people have Red DDE's.

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Hope bob doesnt mind me borrowing his sig:

I just saw what made his wheels so bad, the polished lip...the whole wheel isnt dark.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts