BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,582 Posts
"SEARCH" for "HRE"

you'll get tons of pics.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
in 3 months i will put them on my car

that is 540's

sorry you don't like them.i do to each it own. but tell me which ones do you like . my guest is 21" davin's maybe.
bobm3 :D :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
BAVARIAN323i ,
I like your 18's, I agree HRE are nice until you get hit over the head and left in the Mall Parking lot. Before you are done shopping, how long you think a couple of crack-pipe junkies would stake-out your ride for HRE rims ? You ever see a nice rim with torch burns? Those are stolen, they burn off the wheel locks and sell as is !

That's one strong reason where I passed on HRE. My stag OEM 18" trip chrome hollow spokes will fit only on another Pcar, not what jackers look for.

·
Registered
99 Posts
MIne are due in next tuesday and I'll post pics then

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
Re: Re: in 3 months i will put them on my car

BAVARIAN323i said:

He was joking bob, its hard NOT to like them
sorry about that did not realise. you know it is impossible for very one to like the same thing. thats what they say. anyway sorry i did not understand the answer.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
put them on your insurence

EURO951 said:
BAVARIAN323i ,
I like your 18's, I agree HRE are nice until you get hit over the head and left in the Mall Parking lot. Before you are done shopping, how long you think a couple of crack-pipe junkies would stake-out your ride for HRE rims ? You ever see a nice rim with torch burns? Those are stolen, they burn off the wheel locks and sell as is !

That's one strong reason where I passed on HRE. My stag OEM 18" trip chrome hollow spokes will fit only on another Pcar, not what jackers look for.
i got them on my car and house insurence. if they are stolen in my house in the winter time. or on my car in the summer time i get my money back. i just sent the bill to my insurence agent.and my mod's are covered on my ins. just went up a little for peace of mind.
bobm3:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Here's a black one!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts