BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have ordered HRE's, how long did you have to wait to get your wheels. I ordered mine 2 months ago and its still not here. They tell me it might be end of this month. The thing that upsets me is that when I ordered, they said this is the slowest time of year and it would take less than 1 month to get the wheels. Now I thought these guys were supposed to have the best customer service? Is this normal for these guys?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
depends what you have done and where you live

my hre 540'ies took close to 6 weeks to get from ordering it to my door. but i got them custom painted in the center with my body color and clear coated to. and they came across the united states to me.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys

Just wanted to let you guys know that almost hours after I posted this message, HRE contacted me. They explained the situation and actually apoligized for something that didn't seem like their fault. Just wanted to let those who are considering HREs know that you will get great service and the company actually cares if you are satisfied. I was beginning to regret my decision of ordering HREs at first but now I understand why they have the good reputation that they do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts