BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if...

could be purchased as a 1pc completely forged wheel and it looked like this:

And, you could get it for about $2400 + shipping.
And could get it in 1 week - 3weeks. But ONLY in polish:)
:D:D

·
Resident Biznatch Slapper
272 Posts
Is that CCW as in Complete Custom Wheel? Here are some of my friends on my car 18X8.5f and 18X9.5 rear.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sweet wheel. Are they heavy? Don't know if I love polished though, why no other finish?

·
272 Posts
How much for the set like on the red coupe in say 18X8.5 and 18X9.5 for a 2003 330Ci?

·
272 Posts
umnitza said:
These are 19X8.5 and 19X10.

There are no other sizes that we sell at this time.
Will you be able to get other sizes in CCW's line of wheels? Like the kind on the coupe or the ones on my 330Ci pictured above in this thread? Will you be a dealer of them?

Zach

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we are a dealer. There are certain sizes we could possibly do.
330Ci is possible of course without rolling.
But on a 10" it's going to be touchy.

You could do 19X8.5 all around. That's pretty meaty right there if you do 235 or 245.

·
272 Posts
umnitza said:
we are a dealer. There are certain sizes we could possibly do.
330Ci is possible of course without rolling.
But on a 10" it's going to be touchy.

You could do 19X8.5 all around. That's pretty meaty right there if you do 235 or 245.
I'm not sure of the offsets of the wheels of my friends I had on my 330, but they were 18's, not 19's and the 18X9.5 in the rear didn't rub w/ a stock sport suspension, but w/ any lowering they probably would. Could you PM me or email (or, hell, post here) how much it would be for, say 18X8.5 w/ a polished outer lip and black center. Any info on weights?

Zach

·
Registered
52 Posts
xS3x said:
wow..1 piece rim for 2400...
ui know jesus, i'd rather have played out acs rims or something with a cool brand name worth showing off

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
these are lighter stronger and better than just about any racing wheel on the market save perhaps the LM.

Don't confuse these wheels with the fru-fru wheels that we all like and even own (myself included).

·
272 Posts
parch said:

ui know jesus, i'd rather have played out acs rims or something with a cool brand name worth showing off
Some people would rather stun than concern themselves w/ things like performance :tsk: . I'd much rather have something that will improve performance rather than be like everyone else w/ a heavy @ss Hamman wheel.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,494 Posts
Damn! That's definately a contender. What an awsome price:yikes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts