BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident Biznatch Slapper
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure some of those on here that have these wheels may not want to post what they paid for their wheels, but just humor me for a minute.

18X8.5 540 series wheel costs $1060. The 18X9.5 are $1115. I'm sure there are places/dealers that can get them for cheaper, but how much cheaper? If you don't want to post publicly what you paid, would you please IM me? I'm curious to know. I'm also looking at Fikse and Kinesis.

Thanks,

Zach

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
if you want good prices on hre's go to wheelexperts

talk to pete he is the boss and one of our sponsors. he will give you a good deal on them. and will set you up with the best set up for your car with the size of your wheel and tire to match under certain conditios like where you live and the road conditions.
i think he is the best guy to talk to for wheel and tire questions to match them up correctly.

also it all depends on the finish ans if you get them clear coated to for the price. but in any case you can't go wrong talking to pete in any case you go.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Resident Biznatch Slapper
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bob, but I'm looking for more than just a recommendation on who to buy them from. I know Gary and Peter come highly recommended.

Zach

1 - 4 of 4 Posts