E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd go with the HRE 441R Gun Metal. If you go to the wheel/tire section u will see some pics on an M3. If i was going to spend 4k on a set of wheels thats how i'd do it ! :pimpin:

·
HartgE46
715 Posts
Need to adjust the camber on those a wee bit... looks great though. Hurry and buy those and sell me your Classics! :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
plus gray wheels on a gray car is dope.

·
Registered
207 Posts
hey AMB... just a question about your interior. How did u get that color? I ordered my car last spring and if u tell me i could of ordered that color or just had them put in M3 seats im going to kick myself in the head........:banghead:

·
HartgE46
715 Posts
EviLSydeSiLk said:
hey AMB... just a question about your interior. How did u get that color? I ordered my car last spring and if u tell me i could of ordered that color or just had them put in M3 seats im going to kick myself in the head........:banghead:
HA! It actually was a factory option in MY01... ordered my car in July of 01 just before it was discontinued in MY02. Sucks, don't it. :D I have a couple decent interior pics on my cruddy website if ya wanna see more.

·
Registered
207 Posts
AMB said:

HA! It actually was a factory option in MY01... ordered my car in July of 01 just before it was discontinued in MY02. Sucks, don't it. :D I have a couple decent interior pics on my cruddy website if ya wanna see more.
:banghead:
I'm a year late. Doh. Yea i would love to see your website. Now i'm gonna have to figure how to fit the M3 Imola Interior in my car. The Tannin Red and Imola look very similar. Oooh if only....hehe very nice tho :thumbup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
OMG ! I just saw your website AMG. Sooo i dont suppose you are in the mood to trade your interior for mine? hehe. Hey its a whole year newer. :eeps: Man all i have to say is very nice ! If u ever get bored of red and are in a light gray phase let m know.

·
call me kev :D
5,512 Posts
E46 JAX said:

:lmao:

if it is originality you are looking for, i should just keep the classics since i don't see too many around. :thumbup:
:lmao: :lmao: lol.. either way .. it's going to look pimp.. your car looks really really sweet man :bow: :bow: :bow:

steel gray is my fav :thumbup:

·
HartgE46
715 Posts
*HIJACK*

EviLSydeSiLk said:
OMG ! I just saw your website AMG. Sooo i dont suppose you are in the mood to trade your interior for mine? hehe. Hey its a whole year newer. :eeps: Man all i have to say is very nice ! If u ever get bored of red and are in a light gray phase let m know.
Well I have always wanted to see what a Gray two-tone interior would look like... but I don't think so.:) Go for the Imola M seats that would be well worth it IMO.

And as to not totally hijack this thread E46JAX if you go HRE I'd stick with a "silver" finish as it contrasts so nicely with our Steel Grey!:thumbup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Whatever you do don't get the 441's....cuz i'm getting them..hahaha.:D
j/k I think they would look :pimpin:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,399 Posts
Jo, if u want those, make sure u specify that u need the front caliper clearance so you wont get hung up on ur future braking needs! BTW, i like the NON-Rs better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.