BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last i'm ready to have my wheels but couldn't decide between 840r and C20:hmm:
What's your opinion about these wheels guys? 840R or C20 ?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
^^ Nice wheels!

·
Registered
4 Posts
At last i'm ready to have my wheels but couldn't decide between 840r and C20:hmm:
What's your opinion about these wheels guys? 840R or C20 ?
I want to be wrong but it seems that your M badge is not aligned correctly. Shouldn't it be aligned more to the right with the taillight? Just looking out. I think C20 would like sick on your ride.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
what the hell is Enkreuz? looks like another HRE biter if you ask me. Did I-forgery change there name?

Go with the C20s, you will love em

·
Registered
33 Posts
the C20 is more track-looking, but i prefer the 840R-- they are clean, sick and stunning..

i was going to get 841R's but didnt have the option to wait months for wheels

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
the C20 is more track-looking, but i prefer the 840R-- they are clean, sick and stunning..

C20 was always my favourite wheel but lately i love 840Rs also:)

i was going to get 841R's but didnt have the option to wait months for wheels
I think same problem exists for me also?

what the hell is Enkreuz? looks like another HRE biter if you ask me. Did I-forgery change there name?
Enkreuz wheels look very nice but i'm also thinking same with you about being a HRE biter.

:werd:

Juha lookalike... with Vorsteiner hood...etc...:drool:
Juha's ride is siiiickk:thumbsup: Love his wheels:)

I want to be wrong but it seems that your M badge is not aligned correctly. Shouldn't it be aligned more to the right with the taillight? Just looking out. I think C20 would like sick on your ride.
The badge is in its correct place but there is also a CS badge right side of it,maybe it made you think like that way.

Thank you for your comments guys:)

·
Registered
186 Posts
c20 ftmfw!!

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts

Go with the C20s, you will love em
Franky
Enkreuz is the hottest new wheel company. They are the only other brand besides HRE (to my knowledge) which uses T6-6061 forged barrels and centers.

They also have VERY innovative and original styles ;) Check them out on our site.

JL

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
:werd:

·
Registered
405 Posts
i was in the same situation. i decided to go wit 840R only cuz im not a really big fan of step lips but on the C20s was an exception but the step lip made the wheel look small. but i am thinking of getting a set of C20s for daily driving and put the 840Rs on for show.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i was in the same situation. i decided to go wit 840R only cuz im not a really big fan of step lips but on the C20s was an exception but the step lip made the wheel look small. but i am thinking of getting a set of C20s for daily driving and put the 840Rs on for show.
Thanks for your comments guys,

Hi bro,actually my thinking about 840Rs lately has changed because of the same reason with you.C20s look smaller than 840Rs because of step lip as you said:(
I might prefer Enkreuz S8Rs also...So confused :dunno:

Congratz for 840Rs:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts