E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellas. I have these wheels for sale again. Sorry to those guys who responded to my last post but I had some emergency things to take care of but now I am back.

I have 4 HRE 447r wheels 18 x8.5 front and 18 x 9 rear with brushed aluminum centers. The wheels are wrapped in SO3's with 225/40 on the front and 255/35 on the rear. The wheels are in good condition minus a couple of little curb rashes that can be easily fixed. The tires have at least 75% of the tread left. I have pictures available upon request. Because of the curb rash I am going to let these go for 2200 plus shipping. All REASONABLE offers will be considered. If you check out HRE these wheels:

Fronts are 959 and the rears are 987 plus 227 per wheel for brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wake08 said:
Whats up fellas. I have these wheels for sale again. Sorry to those guys who responded to my last post but I had some emergency things to take care of but now I am back.

I have 4 HRE 447r wheels 18 x8.5 front and 18 x 9 rear with brushed aluminum centers. The wheels are wrapped in SO3's with 225/40 on the front and 255/35 on the rear. The wheels are in good condition minus a couple of little curb rashes that can be easily fixed. The tires have at least 75% of the tread left. I have pictures available upon request. Because of the curb rash I am going to let these go for 2200 plus shipping. All REASONABLE offers will be considered. If you check out HRE these wheels:

Fronts are 959 and the rears are 987 plus 227 per wheel for brushed aluminum.
I am local and very interested, do you have any pics?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts