BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im doing this thread to give props to the guys that deal with our obsession on a daily basis and still give us good service that makes us come back again, again, and again!.. Well im doing a build with a t76 turbo and getting my parts through HPF, Saad Racing, and Pro-Efi. And first I have dealt with alot of the supercharged costumer service people and to tell the truth not to point fingers but there service makes me feel like im bugging them and i feel guilty for asking the questions that I have(I have to leave an exception for ESS and AA though). Now...for the turbo guys. HPF has hands down.. awesome costumer service. One guy there David Nguyen is by far the best customer service rep I probably have ever dealt with.....anywhere. He has spent hours on the phone with me making sure I have every little thing for my car, giving me his honest opinion. The other HPF guys are awesome as well, but I like to deal with Dave. As for Saad Racing and Pro-Efi I have just started dealing with them also and Jim at Saad has endless information that adds to my sickness!..haha Damn you Jim!! Jim answers his phone every time I call him with a important question or something I just have on my mind with the build. He is awesome and also is Jason at Pro-Efi. From what I get from Jason he is a straight shooter.(i have primarily been dealing with Jim @ Saad Racing because thats the stage im at with my build) I love the honesty. Jason and Adam at Pro-Efi are hands down very personable, and with the next stage on my build i will be dealing with more. I cant wait to get my car gets there, which is very soon! Again just wanted to give all you guys props for dealing with this BMW addiction we have!!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Im doing this thread to give props to the guys that deal with our obsession on a daily basis and still give us good service that makes us come back again, again, and again!.. Well im doing a build with a t76 turbo and getting my parts through HPF, Saad Racing, and Pro-Efi. And first I have dealt with alot of the supercharged costumer service people and to tell the truth not to point fingers but there service makes me feel like im bugging them and i feel guilty for asking the questions that I have(I have to leave an exception for ESS and AA though). Now...for the turbo guys. HPF has hands down.. awesome costumer service. One guy there David Nguyen is by far the best customer service rep I probably have ever dealt with.....anywhere. He has spent hours on the phone with me making sure I have every little thing for my car, giving me his honest opinion. The other HPF guys are awesome as well, but I like to deal with Dave. As for Saad Racing and Pro-Efi I have just started dealing with them also and Jim at Saad has endless information that adds to my sickness!..haha Damn you Jim!! Jim answers his phone every time I call him with a important question or something I just have on my mind with the build. He is awesome and also is Jason at Pro-Efi. From what I get from Jason he is a straight shooter.(i have primarily been dealing with Jim @ Saad Racing because thats the stage im at with my build) I love the honesty. Jason and Adam at Pro-Efi are hands down very personable, and with the next stage on my build i will be dealing with more. I cant wait to get my car gets there, which is very soon! Again just wanted to give all you guys props for dealing with this BMW addiction we have!!
I just started dealing with Jim and Jason. Yes, the guys are amazing. James is a huge source of positive energy. When he says he is sending you an email, by the time you open up your account, there is the email waiting for you!

·
Registered
430 Posts
LOL, I was thinking about this the other day... wondering if I bug HPF too much because I live in Portland. I agree though, HPF has awesome customer service, especially Kirk and David. Guys answered all of my questions and believe me I had hundreds of them...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I agree...wholeheartedly!

David @ HPF
Jason @ ProEFI
Andrew @ Lutz Performance
Viral @ AA
Bret @ Technica Motorsports

ALL have been exceptional to me!we are all different, with different circumstances, goals and issues and these guys have all been stellar!

Good thread to show our gratitude!

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
I've delt with everyone @ hpf, andrew/shawn @ lutz, james @ saad and jason @ proefi. All have been a pleasure to work with, very prompt and professional. All of which share the same passion for cars/etc!

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
I don't think I've ever spoke with Jason @ ProEFI or David/Anyone @ HPF on the phone. I've only spoke with James @ Saad on the phone once. I do 99% of my communication through email and David @ HPF, James @ Saad and Jason @ ProEFI are all very responsive via email, which is important to me as I don't have alot of time and email allows me to address things when I have time and allows them to respond when they have time. Seems less invasive to me and I appreciate being able to communicate almost exclusively via email.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you using your existing built motor or rebuilding it?
My built motor has such minimal miles on it im using my existing motor. I just changed to L19 studs and put a new gasket. The head and cylinder walls looked fine and the compression is fine. Its actually close to brand new.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
My built motor has such minimal miles on it im using my existing motor. I just changed to L19 studs and put a new gasket. The head and cylinder walls looked fine and the compression is fine. Its actually close to brand new.
Nice, what's the CR on it?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I agree...wholeheartedly!

David @ HPF
Jason @ ProEFI
Andrew @ Lutz Performance
Viral @ AA
Bret @ Technica Motorsports

ALL have been exceptional to me!we are all different, with different circumstances, goals and issues and these guys have all been stellar!

Good thread to show our gratitude!
Thank you it's we who appreciate the customers and your support in our products which keeps our industry & passion for performance alive. :luv:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts