BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HPF's marketing strategy with their videos via youtube, quality of detail, magazine media, and outstanding customer service of answering any questions I have, has got me sold. My car is on its way and I am curious on how it will do against Tazo's turbo M3.

As UFC will say ---- "LETS GET IT ON!"

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HPF 750 1st CA M3 on its way ---- Tazo be ready :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HPF's marketing strategy with their videos via youtube, quality of detail, magazine media, and outstanding customer service of answering any questions I have, has got me sold. My car is on its way and I am curious on how it will do against Tazo's turbo M3.

·
Registered
98 Posts
he will smoke you:str8pimpi..i believe he has built internals and pushing some crazy #s like 700-800rwhp. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
He has 1000 BHP and you will have 750 BHP (all maximum figures of course). Your BHP is probably his WHP. I'll let you do the figuring ;)

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Dude, no need for a cross-post. Don't worry, one thread is enough.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) I agree the numbers speak for themselves, but i'm still curious on how it'll do. :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Tazo, that's funny

My money would be on his car, but it would be interesting.

Of course he may not want to jeopardize his 100K M3 and his life vs someone he doesn't know.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts

Excellent!!! We'll do some pulls as well, you on pump fuel of course. :4ngie: My guess is Taza will walk, but I admire for you requesting the friendly challange, many want to see it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Tazo, that's funny

Of course he may not want to jeopardize his 100K M3 and his life vs someone he doesn't know.
Oh he will run him. :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing this comparo.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Tazo, that's funny

Jeopardize what?
And why have all the power and modding if you're not gonna play?
Taza has been wanting a Cali. car to get this.

Looks like his wish has come true.
It should be a good one....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
This is awesome! :excited:

I can't wait to drive up and see it in person...maybe even get a ride!!!! :hi: I will buy tacos!

As far as your car versus Taza's? I think it will be very interesting because if yours cost $20k total and his cost $XXk total...I hope he beats you by however many times more he paid than you. :rofl:

Seriously though. It will be a crazy run to watch! :bow:

Remember, Taza not only is pretty gutted, but he is running on M/T Drag Radials! :str8pimpi

·
Registered
769 Posts
You will meet your demize.... :rofl: Taza will leav C16 residue on your front bumper and make your eyes water up...
Make sure you know where to get Race fuel in Sounthern Cali...
DLSJ5, MSpired, and I are pushing Over 430 to the wheels... Good luck with your kit...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Not really a fair comparison.. Stage 3, would be fair
Stage 3 AA SC? MY guess is the HPF car on race fuel would be GONE, even with the AA C16 file, unless you've got something in the works. :D You have been awful quiet lately. :4ngie:

But I agree Taza's car should walk pretty easily, but I'd love to see it anyway, as well as a run against your car on different fuels. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
OoOOOoOOO! I wanna be there!

Stage 3 AA SC? MY guess is the HPF car on race fuel would be GONE, even with the AA C16 file, unless you've got something in the works. :D You have been awful quiet lately. :4ngie:

But I agree Taza's car should walk pretty easily, but I'd love to see it anyway, as well as a run against your car on different fuels. :thumbsup:
Drew, I think he means the HPF stage 3 kit that should have built internals.

1 - 20 of 250 Posts