E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BMWCCBC has two spots left for June 12 (Mon) at Mission

It is a High Performance Drivers Education Day taught by the professionals at Driving Unlimited (same guys that teach the police and do the BMW corporate courses out here)

Registration is limited to 24 people so there will be lots of seat time...I've logged over 200 km/day at Mission :)

Introductory level course or equivalent is mandatory ...contact myself or R. Drommer through the club if needed.

Come on out, you will learn lots and have a blast, guaranteed.

www.bmwccbc.org
http://bmwccbc.org/schools/index.html

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
x5babe

yes there will be other dates...check the club website under driver training for the exact dates.

Next one is Car Control at Pitt Meadows Airport for slalom and skid control in July.

N.B. Not sure what happened to your post, I received notification, but it does not seem to be here under the thread :dunno:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had posted saying I couldn't make it bc I was gonna be in Cali that day....and I had told Mike on the phone that I couldn't make it....but then I just realized I have the dates wrong...I'm not leaving for Cali till June 13, but I have to work on the 12th, sooooooo I deleted my post and now I'm trying to see if I can get that day off work.......hopefully the spot will still be there next week when i find out....if not, there's always next time :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts