E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently purchased a 2010 335i, I want to mess with it a bit and find the best way to get some HP gain. Ive been doing some research and I stumbled upon proceed tuning. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on them, or any suggestions on how to get some mad Hp gain. Thinking about getting the open flash tablet which adds gains up to 100whp/150lb-ft. Open to other suggestions though?:hmm:

this is just one thing on my list of things to do to this car....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jb4 stock car 80-100 hp gain
Add dci and DP thats an extra 50 hp
add e85 +BMS flash and you have a super fast car
thanks, def considering going with jb4... but the more I look into it the more I read about people having problems with it. Looking into procede or OFT, vishnu is right around the corner from me in hayward,ca so I might just drive by there and see what my options are.

·
Vendor
1,637 Posts
thanks, def considering going with jb4... but the more I look into it the more I read about people having problems with it. Looking into procede or OFT, vishnu is right around the corner from me in hayward,ca so I might just drive by there and see what my options are.
Sicne you are in cali you cannot get a jb4 anyways

1 - 7 of 7 Posts