BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is finally time for me to sell my sell my 330Ci. But should I do it with the Mods or spend $$ to return it to stock? I don't think anyone would want an old looking 330ci. Or am I wrong? It only has 16k miles on it, Step Paddleshifter, Eisenmann Quads, M3 hoods and more.. I've spent alot of money on it.. What do you guys usually do when you sell a modded car??

:bow:

Please give me some input!! Thanks!

Details of my car..

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
I would say your best bet is to part it out. You'll make some petty cash from the mods ontop of whatever the car brings.

If you do end up parting it out, can I get first dibs on the taillights??

Thanks! Good luck selling it. It's VERY clean!

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
Part out

*I'm interested in some parts :p

·
Registered
933 Posts
Part out ...

In my case I'm going to be dumping a ton of money in the car, and the only justification I have for doing this, is that I will be keeping this car till the day I die, no matter what. :)

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
Micro64 said:
how much would a stock one goes for? about?
I'd say hunt for close to $28-29K, and take anything over $26K for it. There is a plethora of used E46's which drives down the surprisingly decent (according to kbb.com) resale value of our cars. The low mileage is definitely a plus, as is the cleanliness of the car. Here in L.A., the fact that yours is a Step helps too. G'luck!

·
Registered
285 Posts
CarFreak said:
Gorgeous car :bow:
2nd that. i like your alpine white too.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got an M3 so i must sell this car.. Yeah I have no idea why the values are mostly below KBB.. =((

I've put 10K + on the car and it is actually almost the price of a M3..
I hope i can sell for 29-32k for it! And It would cost More to return it to Stock i think cos I didnt keep all the old parts//

yeah i didnt drive it much so i guess that might worth more too!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
wow bro seriously part it out... i will give you cash anytime for those m3 mirrors, mtech rear, and im sure other parts too... wow what a great car... please consider because i am just about to order mtech rear and m3 mirrors... plus we are liek 15 mins away

·
There I was, Sicily, 1918..
2,530 Posts
"Never Smoked-in, Parked Indoor most of the time, UV Shade Used everytime when parked under the sun,"

It's good for me to read things like this... makes me realize my obsession is shared. I knew I wasn't alone!!! :D

Onto the topic -- I'd part it out (like most have said). Chances are low you'll find someone who appreciates the mods. The only things I can think of that you could keep on are the M3 mirrors (maybe), the rims, and the LED tailights... but I think only the rims would let you ask for a little more $$$ (since they're 'premium', or whatever you wanna call it).

I say part 'em and let the mods go to a good home (i.e., the people here).

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmm seems like the majority is parting it out....

but i need to find a stock exhaust, stock sideskirts, stock front bumper and stock mirrors. I threw those away last month when i moved.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts