E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want something different and i was wondering how bad the poke really would be on a zhp if anyone has pics.. and if someone who is good with photoshop can do it up just to see what they would look like on my car it would be highly appreciated

·
Registered
15,527 Posts
is this a photoshop request or are you asking how to go about fitting them?

they will poke a bit, and you will need to get thinner tires. are you not aware that 95% of the people that put m3 rims on do 4 fronts? this has been discussed every day for the past 8 years. search man.. come on you know better

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=426625

this thread is stickied... i wouldn't be surprised if you saw a few pics or located a few members who put m3 rears in the back... contact them after your searchcapade

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have oem 18" m3 fronts all around on my 330. Is that what you are looking for or is it the wider rear oem tires? If its the first one, ill post pics if needed.

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
18 or 19 isn't the trouble, the problem comes from the width of the rear wheels used in a staggered fitment. You can use M3 Front rims on all four corners of your car.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know about 4 fronts... you cant see my sig cuz im posting from my phone but i had 4 fronts on my vert. I specifically wanted to know about the rears on the zhp suspension and the photo shop was just to see how either would look with the color of my car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts