·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Great Vid.

Do your silver cables have an 8 digit serial number? I have a 7. Maybe its becuase its from BmwLogger....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Tuners that charge crazy money for tunes are going to hate this.

Im looking at you SHARK INJECTOR that hasn't lowered their price in 10 years!
Well to be fair you still have to have the knowledge of how to tune, which to do right isn't easy.

Im reading up on tuning right now, specifically this book and it gets pretty complicated.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Thanks Andre! Love your DIYs. Just a quick question- I'm seeing a lot of mention of a download folder, but I'm yet to find it. Could you please direct me to where I can find it?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
This is true, but a copy of the shark injector and other off the shelf tunes are available in the download folder for reference if you find a MS430066 .XDF
No, we don´t share tunes from companys! :thumbup: Thats prohibited and probably illegal in most countries.

However, we may be able to give suggestions of what to do ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great job guys! :thumbsup:

One question, would someone be interested in doing this for people that don't have the parts or knowledge to accomplish this? maybe for a low fee?

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,941 Posts
I mean, can they really legally own a set of numbers?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I mean, can they really legally own a set of numbers?
Those specific set of numbers is their proprietary software and they have the right to exercise exclusive rights over it.

tldr; its illegal to reverse engineer their tune and copy it, but we could always get close ;)

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,941 Posts
Those specific set of numbers is their proprietary software and they have the right to exercise exclusive rights over it.

tldr; its illegal to reverse engineer their tune and copy it, but we could always get close ;)
Or better

1 - 20 of 60 Posts