E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm interested in purchasing this splitter from some who thinks it's authentic hamman for m3 but claims he's not an expert though

1. how to know if authentic or replica?
2. how to know for M3 or mtech?
3. how come it doesn't have the predrilled holes like the ones i'm used to seeing

please help, don't wanna get ripped off !

Attachments

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
1. If it's authentic it will come with a certificate of authenticity and will have the hamann markings somewhere on the piece

2. From the picture it looks like it is for the M3 because the middle part isnt as long as the mtech one, and the middle width is wider..but its hard to tell from that one picture..the picture I uploaded is a replica m-tech one if you want to compare....

3. I dont know if the holes are predrilled on the authentic ones or not..but the replica mtech ones usually have predrilled holes

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yah i was hoping someone had an authentic one so i can compare, i think it is for M3, but what i'm befuddled about is the lack of predrilled holes.....i would say all of the ones i've seen has the holes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts