BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
dont you just gotta pull on it? i seen a pic of that one guys after he practically sawed it off.... it was all jacked up/

·
Banned
966 Posts
All you have to do is pull really hard and twist it, to loosen the glue. It takes some effort, but it will come off.:eeps:

·
Banned
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bender said:
dont you just gotta pull on it? i seen a pic of that one guys after he practically sawed it off.... it was all jacked up/
you mean jeff's DIY............hell no.

any other way?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Twist and pull. Start twisting your ebrake handle a few days before you do the switch. This will help loosen it, making the pulling it off part a heck of a lot easier.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It all depends what interior you have....if you have leather the e-brake it a B*tch to get off, I have leatherette and i had the cheap plastic e-brake which took (no lie) 10 secs to take off. Just pull and it will come off.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
hello do this

get a clamp attached it to the e brake. so you have a good hold on it. and twist and pull you will destroy it but you have do to what you have to do. lolllllllllllll
bobm3 :D :D

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,581 Posts
man, i told u, tell ur girl friend to do it!

·
Masterdebator
1,578 Posts
there is a very detailed DIY on my330i.com by Marvel (Todd)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I hear that a hand full of KY works really good for you guys having trouble pulling your handles off!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
769 Posts
HKE46Boy said:

you mean jeff's DIY............hell no.

any other way?
------------------------------------------
sorry man, what's wrong with my DIY :flipoff: :flipoff: , i think u can use blow dryer first tho

1 - 19 of 19 Posts