BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pwner
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger side back window won't come up anymore for some reason. it makes noises when the button is pressed, but it won't really move. also, if you tug a little on the window, it moves up some, but then stops and won't move no matter how hard you pull on it. i almost never use the back window so i don't really want to get it fixed right now, but i need to get it up. is there any way to make it go up easily or is this an easy fix? i don't want someone to jack my ipod or rain to get in the car. Thanks!

·
Pwner
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please help! someone might steal stuff overnight from my car!!! its sitting in my apartment parking lot....

·
www.piratecove.org
3,699 Posts
replace your window regulator...either yourself...or by the dealer.

you might be able to pull it up in the meantime...but for the most part your window is dead

·
Pwner
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much should that cost?? if the regulator was broken, would it continue to make noise when i press the button? it seems like just a connection is broken..

·
Beware of pwner
1,768 Posts
If you are still under warranty, it should be free.

When my window regulator went bad, it started making a grinding noise. I called BMW of San Diego, and they were able to fix it the same day.

·
Pwner
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts