E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
You can use VHT Nightshades paint. The more coats you use, the darker it will be. I would suggest just buying the ones you posted though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dumbass i know what he said im not talking about the red part, im talking about the white part in the pic above, it doesnt look like the pics in my first post.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
look at the white part from the last pic and the white part from the first post, they are diff so i guess i will have to buy the whole headlight?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bro w/e u dont understand what im tryna say , im not stupid i cud do that but i know its not gonna give the same look

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Just got these for my sedan, when i ordered them smoked i thought it was gona be only the signal and back up light (clear parts) not the whole dam thing. Should have ordered them clear then tint only the parts i want. pic isnt too good, they are not too bad. Havent put them on yet. All i need now is led bulbs!! $$
I dont like that its smoked all over, i like the red part to be red.

(w/out flash)

·
Registered
567 Posts
yea i know the thing is i dont want it to end up liek these
Well if you don't want it to end up like those then just tint both tail light :eeps:
Just kidding, but seriously, go with the tail light tint and cut a piece big enough to just do the clear signal part. That'll be the best way to go other than buying the proper tail lights.

dumbass i know what he said im not talking about the red part, im talking about the white part in the pic above, it doesnt look like the pics in my first post.
Quit being an ass, people are trying to help you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts