BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw one e46 sedan who has installed a M3 bumper. How do you customize that? Guys, is that complicated? I want to install on my sedan. How will do it? Anyone here who has a sedan with m3 bumpers? Thanks guys!

·
call me kev :D
6,232 Posts
YoungBaller said:
i havent seen anyone with a replica yet.. unless u refering to umm rieger?
i had replica before i got my oem :)

i would post pic but forgot to renew my site so now it's done :eek:

·
Registered
57 Posts
This is teh 3rd thread asking the same question but here is my same anwer to all of them

I've done it on mine. I put an OEM front bumper on my 325ci. Takes some work but it can be done. The bumper reinforcement and the bumper shocks are all the same. Only problem is the M3 comes with wider fender flares so the M3 bumper sticks out a lil on the sides. What you have to do it shave a lil of the hole of the white plastics the bumper clips on to , push the bumper in a little and tighten it like that. Now teh OEM costs about $260 list price, so i don't think all teh work is worth it. Only problem with mine was i found it after it was painted so i had lil choice. Oh ya almost forgot to say that the air ducks are different too and need to be modified. Those aren't as simple to do as teh bumper.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey akasevo, but yours is a coupe. mine is sedan. are they different? im thinking if it would fit a sedan. thanks bro

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
9,763 Posts
Search....this has been covered time and time again. You have a couple options on how to make it fit.

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts