E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
flavaaroni
S54 ZHP
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was parked at school, and it was a windy day. There were sprinklers near where i parked, but not right next to it. When i got back to my car later that day, i saw that the water from the sprinklers had blown onto my car, and then the water dried. Now there are severe water spots on my hood. I tried waxing it down, but then you can still see it. How can i get it out?

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
CiRaceTechnik said:
I was parked at school, and it was a windy day. There were sprinklers near where i parked, but not right next to it. When i got back to my car later that day, i saw that the water from the sprinklers had blown onto my car, and then the water dried. Now there are severe water spots on my hood. I tried waxing it down, but then you can still see it. How can i get it out?
that sh*ts the worst isnt it. my car got it pretty bad once. all over the front. now i dont park anywhere even near a sprinkler.

·
Registered
447 Posts
CiRaceTechnik said:
Been wondering the same, car is constantly getting hit with road sprinklers. I wondered why washing isn't working.

·
Registered
552 Posts
vinegar

CiRaceTechnik said:
Seriously, First, wash your car to get rid of any dirt, then use a 50/50 solution of vinegar and distilled water with a high-quality microfiber towel and wipe the water marks with light to moderate pressure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.